MCAS Miramar, CA
IN-LINE FUELING STATIONS
The scope of this project includes the addition of new aircraft direct fueling stations, modifications to the existing aircraft parking aprons and incidental related work including:
- Providing four new aircraft fueling lanes with eight pantograph fueling stations with associated site work and aircraft pavement.
- Providing new fuel transfer piping to and from the new fueling stations with cathodic protection system.
- Demolishing an existing underground fuel storage tank and associated piping and appurtences.
- Demolishing approximately 41,000 square meters of aircraft pavement, including a retaining wall and replacing with new pavement.
- Removing existing joint sealant on aircraft pavement.
- Provide new, remove existing aircraft pavement striping.
- Provide striping as needed for aircraft parking layout.
Nova Group Inc. is a subconsultant to Baldi Bros. for this project.