REPLACE SALTWATER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS AT BREMERTON, WA
This design-build project provides repairs to the saltwater distribution system, including piping supports, brackets, anchors, thrust blocks and seismic bracing, and the cathodic protection system. The project also includes:
- In-water work involving barges, cranes, crane operators and divers.
- Acceptance testing including hydrostatic testing, commissioning, and recertification of the system.
- Site preparation and restoration including temporary fencing, paving and traffic controls.
- Temporary saltwater services.
- Debris disposal.
- Hazardous material abatement and disposal including identification, containment, removal and handling of asbestos containing materials (ACM) debris along with lead paint, heavy metals and remaining contaminated soils from excavations.
- Environmental permitting and controls.
- Outage and scheduling coordination.